6th annual Lygon Stevens Climb
“Walk with me awhile, Lord … Let’s walk and talk of things of beauty and things of truth and goodness.” - Lygon Stevens
Friday Night Rally, Dinner and Fundraiser
- High-carb catered dinner (Adults $10, child $6)
- Door prizes
- Stuff sack of climbing goodies
- An evening of challenge and fun
- Our guest speaker this year is Edy Sutherland, an outdoor adventure enthusiast and motivational speaker. Check out her website at http://www.edysutherland.com.
- Also, again this year we will feature our growing relationship with Larimer County Search and Rescue. They will be bringing their rescue truck, search dog, various rescue demonstrations, and presenting our annual “call for safety.”
Five climbs to provide a challenge for climbers of all skill levels:
- Two start times for Longs Peak Summit climb, Chasm Lake, Estes Cone, Twin Sisters, and Lily Lake.
- Again there will be a climb captain on each climb, and volunteers from Search and Rescue will be climbing with us on each climb.
- We are also going to provide a staging area (Park Fellowship Church) in Estes this year to help solve the trailhead parking issues!
- Subway is donating sandwiches for our Trails End picnic at the staging area where we can be inside or outside.
Check out www.timetoliveisnow.org/lygon-stevens-climb
For more information: www.timetoliveisnow.org or www.lygonstevens.com
Lygon Stevens was a Climbing For Christ member from Loveland, CO, USA. She participated in Mission: Denali 2007. Lygon was taken home by the Lord in an avalanche in January 2008. The first Lygon Climb was held the summer of 2008. Lygon's story is told on our archived Web site. CLICK HERE