Mission: Nigeria 2015
Climbing For Christ has ministered to a primitive people living in the uninviting Koma Hills near the Cameroon border since visiting in 2011.
PRAY: For Christians under attack in the Northeast, where terrorists have targeted the church in a quest to impose Islamic Sharia law. While Nigeria is 50.4 percent Christian most of those believers are in the South. Islam is the largest religion in the North, where Christians face severe persecution.
GIVE: To support work being done in and through ministry partner Lives Aglow Global Outreach.
- If you can help send a contribution to Climbing For Christ, P.O. Box 16290, Rochester, NY 14616-0290. Or CLICK HERE and give online via PayPal.
- In Canada, make checks payable to The Great Commission Foundation, and on the memo line add Climbing For Christ CANADA. Mail your support to: The Great Commission Foundation, #3 – 1335 Trans Canada Way SE, Medicine Hat, AB T1B 1J1. Or give online at http://tgcfcanada.org/donate. Mark your contribution: “Climbing For Christ CANADA.”
GO: Climbing For Christ’s second expedition to Nigeria. C4C has ministered in the Atlantika Mountains along the Nigeria-Cameroon border since 2011. Several tribes in those highlands are unreached with the Gospel, mostly practicing ethnic religions.
- Date: To be determined.
- Length of trip: 12 days.
- Team size: 3-4 members.
- Purpose: To deliver the Gospel to Koma people living unreached in the Atlantika Mountains.
- Cost: Estimated at US$500 plus airfare to/from Nigeria. The estimate includes ground transport, accommodations, food, and trekking expenses. Does not include airfare.
- To apply: E-mail info@ClimbingForChrist.org to request a mission application.